Miranda Tarpey’s 100 page, jam packed Russian Volume book is the must have book of the century. If you want to create the best Russian Volume lashes and want to avoid your fans from closing, and enjoy learning lots of intense information, then this is the book for you! Everything you need and WANT to now about Russian Volume lashes! Inside this 100 jam packed Russian volume book, you will find Miranda’s tips on areas that will help you make your volume lashing easier.
This book is only intended for those already trained in Russian Volume, it is not a replacement to training!
The book explores areas to help perfect your volume after training.
Whats inside the book?
- How to choose lashes when purchasing – some lash strips can make your pick up easier than others
- How to choose your ideal tweezers – what do you need to look for
- Simplifying adhesives and humidity – summing up what you may have missed in training
- Primer,Saline & Accelerators – are they needed and when ?
- Patch Test – Is it really needed and why? Detailed explanation with image.
- Irritations, Allergic reactions & Chemical burns – whats the difference and how to help avoid them.
- Learn to to choose your clients Natural Lash Size – we all belong to 1 of 8!
- Full chart of how many volume lashes are safe to use and when to use them.
- Under eye pads – how to position them correctly, one of the main causes of irritated cornea.
- Tips on how to keep fans fluffy and avoid long stalks.
- Sanitisation, disinfection & Sterilisation – when are they needed?
This book will guide you to perfect any issues or weaknesses you may currently have with Russian volume.
The highly sought after Russian Volume book launched at London Olympia and sold out both in person and online within hours! Many famous educators as well as various lash award winners were among the crowds who purchased the book during the launch day!
SHIPPING When purchasing from outside the UK please use CALCULATE SHIPPING and find your country.
Please remember it could take up to 10 working days to receive your training book depending on your shipping destination.