Oil Resistant Adhesive
The ultimate glue every lash artist has ever dreamt of. A total Game changing Adhesive, you never knew you existed. This adhesive is only for Advanced lash artists. This adhesive is only to be used by very experienced Lash stylists that work VERY quickly, If you do not work very fast, you will experience poor retention as the adhesive may dry mid way before great connection to the natural lashes.
- Bonds in 0.2 – 1 seconds*
- Allows you to work very quickly
- Works in humidity of 10% – 95%
- Has NO CARBON BLACK, but is black in colour.
- Works between 19° and 25° room temperature.
- Classic lashes, Volume lashes & Mega Volume Lashes
- Has a durability of 5 to 6 weeks.
- One drop of DARK MATTER, you can work for 45 – 120 minutes*
*Depends on humidity and temperature
DARK MATTER Glue :
- Has very low fumes, which gives the customer and stylist, a completely new feeling when wearing it & working with it!
- It is characterised by it’s high bonding capacity and medium viscosity!
DARK MATTER Glue is :
- Suitable for very sensitive customers – yay!
- Perfect for all types of eyelashes and all different techniques!
- Available in black in a 5g soft bottle, which means no remains on the bottom of the bottle! No glued lids!
– For professional use only.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Contact directly to skin or eye can sometimes cause minor irritations. inse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. Seek medical advice / seek medical help. Do not use when pregnant. In any cases of an allergy please consult physician.
– Keep the container tightly closed when not in use. Do not store under direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
Glues the skin and eyelids together within seconds.
Areas of Application :
Between 10% and 95% humidity and between 19° and 25° room temperature.
Durability: 5 to 6 weeks
Safety : To be used only by a professional eyelash stylist.
Developed and made with love in Germany.
Instruction for Use:
Shake Bottle upside down for 3 minutes before pouring out your bead. Place adhesive only on Glass stone, avoid placing on any plastic, micro tape, foil etc.. as this will change the effectiveness of the adhesive. Pour out a bigger bead than usual, like a 5p piece.
Allow the adhesive to breath at room temperature for 5 minutes before using.
Work from the centre of your bead.