Straight to Volume Beginners Course
Professional EYELASH EXTENSION TRAINING for Complete Beginners
4 Eyelash Treatments in one Training Course
No previous beauty knowledge or qualifications are required.
The course is for total beginners or existing beauty therapists looking at adding this lucrative treatment to their portfolio.
This 3 Day Intensive training course has been carefully designed to provide you with thorough knowledge, skills and practice to start in this fast growing & successful career.
You will learn Classic Lashes, Hybrid Lashes, Pro Made Fans & Volume Lashes.
4 Treatments in one Training Course!
Complete with starter Kit
Expert Trainers in Eyelash Extensions
Why come to us?
We are one of the leading training providers in the UK and expert trainers in all lash level training from beginners to ultimate experts. We have also trained many trainers, you too can benefit and come direct to us to receive all the expertise, techniques and insight that we have been providing for years. All our training programs are the most thorough in the world, our programs and teaching aids have won us numerous prestigious awards, you will receive 100% success as all our training also includes FREE ongoing mentoring, FREE private student forum & ongoing help from all of our educators.
With this 4 lash effects all under one course, you will be able to offer all your clients a treatment that suits them, from natural, to glam to dramatic.
Applying eyelash extensions can be quite intricate, this course ensures that adequate time is allowed for you to learn the theory and practical knowledge required to become an amazing eyelash technician, not just an eyelash therapist.
This training is either a one to one for individual coaching or very small classes. You will be practising in small stages and small steps, with practising on training heads to gain confidence and trust and then moving onto live models.
You will need to bring a model with you on the second & third day of training, all information will be sent to you in an email on the day of full payment or when leaving your deposit. Please read the email carefully and email us if you have any questions.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS COURSE OVER OTHER COURSES that are cheaper?
Our training courses will teach you everything you need to know to start your lash business career with unlimited help. We show you not only how to apply lashes but how to apply them on different eye shapes, we go through different lengths, curls, thickness. We teach you how to apply professional smooth lash extensions and more importantly we give you lifetime unlimited support direct with your trainer.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
Learn How to create the ultimate semi permanent Lash extensions in a step by step process, including Classic 1 to 1 technique, Hybrid lashes a mixture of volume & Classic, Pro Made Fans, and full Volume Lashes.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction & Preparing the Therapist
- Hygiene procedures
- Contraindications & Contradictions
- Consultation & Client care
- Treatment procedures & Equipment
- Going through your Kit & products
- Learning how to apply the foundation level, Classic Lashes
- Learning how to apply Hybrid Lashes
- Learning how to apply Pro Made Fans
- Learning how to apply the Volume Lashes
- How to Isolate lashes
- How to get great retention
- How to choose lash styles for eye shapes
- How to work with Lengths & Curls
- How to choose the correct Diameters
- How to Create Maps for perfect execution of lash sets that will wow your clients.
- You will be Practising on a training head
- You will be Practising on a live model
- How to work with your adhesive
- How to pick up and create fans
- Choosing the most complimenting lash style for your clients
- Client Eye shapes covered
- After care advise & infills
- Removal of lashes, for full sets and out grown extensions
- Problem solving
- How to take photos that can help lead to new clients
- Health & safety
- The legal requirements
- How to obtain Insurance
- How to start out as an Eyelash Therapist
- Case Studies
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE TECHNIQUE TO PICK UP?
The trainer will start with small steps in stages, and you will be practicing each stage before moving onto the next. Your trainer will guide you all the way showing you tips and methods to help application.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
All equipment and materials needed for the training day are included.
IS A KIT INCLUDED?
Yes a Royal Beginners straight to volume kit is included worth £300.00
DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE?
Yes, you will received two certificates. One Certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the training course. A second Certificate will be provided upon successful completion of the course and 6 case studies and this will be your Diploma, this will allow you to receive insurance.
DO I NEED TO HAVE ANY BEAUTY KNOWLEDGE BEFORE I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
No this is a total beginners course, you will be ready to start the most exciting lash journey of your life!
END OF COURSE
You will go through a refresher of therapist procedures, client consultation after care, Infills and health & safety. A short assessment test covering your days training will be given to you on day 3 to complete at home and emailed to your educator within 3 days. You will not leave your training course unless you are confident.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED HELP AFTER THE COURSE?
- There is annual unlimited email and telephone support direct with your trainer. or HQ.
- We are also the only Lash Academy that run FREE refreshers every 4-6 months after you take this training, which you can come to all or any, there are no restrictions on how many you want to attend.
- We are here to encourage you to grow in your lash journey and career, therefore we are always here to help.
- Exclusive Access to our Private Student FB Forum
- 24/7 support via FB & Instagram Direct Messenger
CAN I OBTAIN INSURANCE WITH MY CERTIFICATE?
Yes, your certificate is accredited and you will be able to obtain insurance.
WHAT ARE THE CLASS HOURS?
All classes start at 10am – 5.30pm. Some training days may differ/be shorter depending on an individuals skill level.
All refreshments are provided for all our training courses. Due to dietary/allergy requirements we ask that you bring some lunch to enjoy on the day of your training course, all our training courses have a 45 minute short lunch break.
DO I NEED TO WEAR A UNIFORM?
This is entirely up to you but it is not essential, but please do wear something that is comfortable and that has no loose long sleeves.
Deposits are non refundable but can be transferred to another date a £40 admin fee. This must be paid at time of change of date request. A minimum of 14 days notice is required. See T & C for additional information.
HOW DO I PAY?
We have two options available:
- Pay in full on the day of booking.
- Book with a £175 deposit & pay remaining balance 7 days before training.